Simply stated, the depth of our signature residential interior design service is unlike anything most clients have ever experienced. Specifically designed to meet the unique needs of larger sized projects, our process for helping our clients arrive at their ultimate creative destination is rooted in a common sense-couture approach design and decoration. In addition, inherent in this comprehensive service, is a genuine desire to understand, appreciate, and implement the unique lifestyle aspirations of the client. Beyond great style, we seek to craft personal interiors of great substance…and timeless environments as original as those who commission their creation.
Our process starts with a one-on-one review to evaluate the specific needs of your project, explore your desired style direction, followed by a comprehensive allowance/budget overview detailing the proposed scope of our involvement. Each proposal is tailored to meet the unique contracting, design and decorative requirements of the client, and contains both flat project fees and an hourly billing rate.
Consider this a personal invitation, to explore one of the most comprehensive and exciting interiors and creative services companies in the industry.
Hope to connect with you soon.
- Custom architectural plan reviews related to electrical/lighting, space planning, and preliminary materials selections.
- Final materials selection and coordination for new construction homes and remodeling projects of all sizes.
- Interior finishing packages for trim work, doors, cabinetry, tile and flooring.
- Complete Kitchen and Bath design.
- Development of color schemes related to the coordination of all build elements.
- Specialty design of residential bars, home theaters, wine cellars and other entertainment environments.
- Design in support of landscaping and exterior environments.
- Space planning, flow and function for both interior and exterior environments.
- Customized makeover strategies for existing spaces that only require decorative contracting and other cosmetic solutions.
- Strategies for maximizing your existing decoration.
- Paint color selection and execution for applying your scheme.
- Custom furniture searches designed to help you navigate the digital design universe.
- Custom furniture selections from nationally recognized industry resources and coordinating fabric packages.
- Textile packages for window treatments, accent pillows and area rugs.
- Art consultation, family archiving, custom framing and accessories placement.
More Projects from our Portfolio:
To schedule a review of your project, please contact our design office at 262.249.8582 or email us at Philip@thedesigncoach.com.