Where do we start? Simply stated, the depth of our residential interior design service is unlike anything most clients have ever experienced. Our process for helping our clients arrive at their ultimate creative destination is rooted in a “common sense-couture” approach to each project…as well as a genuine desire to understand and appreciate our clients unique lifestyle aspirations. After all, we design for people…not projects.
We don’t evaluate projects based on their size, scope or zip code. Instead, we respond to the level of commitment on the part of the client to their own project. We’ve seen design and decoration change and improve the lives and relationships of our clients for almost 20 years….which means for us, it’s more than a shopping or selection exercise. No, for The Design Coach Team, our business…the design of your home…is comprehensive and extremely personal. The way it should be when you hire a professional design team. So, from 300 square feet to 30,000 square feet…if you’re committed to allowing great design change your life…then we’re all in.
Consider this a personal invitation to explore one of the most comprehensive and exciting creative tool boxes in the industry.
Hope to connect with you soon.
- Custom architectural plan reviews related to electrical/lighting, space planning, and preliminary materials selections.
- Final materials selection and coordination for new construction homes and remodeling projects of all sizes.
- Interior finishing packages for trim work, doors, cabinetry, tile and flooring.
- Complete Kitchen and Bath design.
- Development of color schemes related to the coordination of all build elements.
- Specialty design of residential bars, home theaters, wine cellars and other entertainment environments.
- Design in support of landscaping and exterior environments.
- Space planning, flow and function for both interior and exterior environments.
- Customized makeover strategies for existing spaces that only require decorative contracting and other cosmetic solutions.
- Strategies for maximizing your existing decoration.
- Paint color selection and execution for applying your scheme.
- Custom furniture searches designed to help you navigate the digital design universe.
- Custom furniture selections from nationally recognized industry resources and coordinating fabric packages.
- Textile packages for window treatments, accent pillows and area rugs.
- Art consultation, family archiving, custom framing and accessories placement.
Our process starts with a one-on-one review of your project, followed by a comprehensive allowance/budget overview detailing the proposed scope of our involvement. Each proposal is tailored to meet the unique contracting, design and decorative requirements of the client, and contains both flat project fees and an hourly billing rate.
We work with clients on a national scale, delivering great design ideas to every region of the country.
To schedule a review of your project, please contact our design office at 262.249.8582 or email us at Philip@thedesigncoach.com.